Eventus International Heads to New York, Chile, and Costa Rica
Eventus International has announced three events this year in North and Latin America: the second Annual All American Sports Betting Summit, the first Chile iGaming Summit, and the first iGaming Central America Summit.
The Second Annual All American Sports Betting Summit will occur on 1 and 2 July in New York. It will take place in Manhattan and give attendees the chance to discuss developments in the industry, particularly mobile sports betting, and grow their business ventures. The topics set to be discussed at the summit include:
- Sports betting industry in the USA: How we got here? Where are we now?
- US state-by-state gaming regulation in 2021: What industry players need to know
- Participate in discussions about the future of sports betting in New York
- What are the most popular sports betting games on the market in the USA at the moment?
- Responsible gambling and player protection – The key to a sustainable sports betting sector in the USA
- Women in gaming – A discussion of the diversity and inclusion of women in the industry locally and in the industry as a whole
- Player acquisition and retention strategies for the American market
The next event, the Inaugural iGaming Central America Summit 2021, will be in Costa Rica in October. It will focus on the online gaming industry, bringing together leaders from the industry to discuss opportunities in the region. The preliminary list of topics includes:
- Costa Rica as a potential online gaming hub
- Jumping on the Costa Rican online gambling opportunities
- Why is Costa Rica considered a tax paradise for online gambling companies?
- Self-regulation vs. government regulations
- Doing it right - Things to consider when setting up in a new jurisdiction
- How to move your business online in times of crisis
- Moving money – Navigating through challenges
- Local servers or cloud services
- 6 Tips on Choosing a Server for Online Casino: Importance of local providers in data center selection
Finally, the Chile iGaming Summit will be taking place in Santiago, Chile, on 2 and 3 December. It will focus on the problems faced by operators and suppliers and look at the trends that are set to dominate the upcoming years in the Latin American region. The event will include panel discussions, workshops, roundtables, and more. It will focus on the following topics:
- Keep up to date on the latest online gambling regulatory developments in Chile
- Explore key growth markets and opportunities in LATAM countries
- Understand what the potential for eSports in LATAM is?
- Discuss how can growth be achieved for the brick and mortar sector in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Problem gambling in LATAM: Challenges, prevention, and interventions
- Mobile gaming market in LATAM: opportunities, monetization challenges, and solutions
About Eventus International
Eventus International organizes summits and exhibitions where industry leaders can connect to exchange ideas. The company strives to create forward-looking summits that combine best practice and industry development with engaging content and numerous networking opportunities. It is behind numerous successful events such as iGaming Central America, All-In Gaming Ukraine Summit, and GAME (Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Expo).