Gambling Industry Gathers for Second Annual Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Greece
Some of the biggest names in the gambling industry are currently flocking to Athens for Eventus International’s Second Annual Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Event (GAME Greece 2022).
The iGaming event is taking place from 15 to 16 September at the Electra Palace Athens. The scale of the event reflects the influx of international investors to the Greek region following a number of industry and regulatory developments.
GAME Greece 2022 is set to bring together regulators, government officials, investors, operators, affiliates and providers. There will be plenty of opportunities to learn about the opportunities offered by the Greek regulated market and those of surrounding nations, both in the online and land-based gambling industries.
There will be formal discussions hosted by global experts regarding best practices in the region, as well as the chance to discuss marketing strategies and ways of entering the markets. There will also be several networking opportunities for those looking to form new connections.
Among the speakers at the event will be:
- Alexandros Gerontikos, Regional Sales Director - West Europe, Sportradar
- Alexis Wicén, CEO/Founder, Unibo Ltd.
- Anastasios Ioannidis, Regional Affiliate Team Lead, Betsson Group
- Arif Khan, CEO, Oodles Pvt Ltd
- Christos Zoulianitis, Senior Account Manager, Greece & Balkan Markets, Playson
- Dennis Tsalikis, CEO, FSI, Fantasy Sport Interactive
- Dimitris Farmakis, Head of Esports, Yesports
- Dirk Schembri, Chief Business Development Officer, Growth Leads
- Eleni Koligkioni, Compliance Officer, Melco Casinos Cyprus / Inverto Consulting
- Evangelos Karagrigoriou, Business Consultant, Former Chairman, Hellenic Gaming Commission
- Giannis Koutivas, Web Product Manager
- Ioannis Kontoulas, Managing Partner, Kontoulas Law Firm / Member, Hellenic Gaming Commission
- Ivana Flynn, SEO Director, ComeOn Group
- John Kalamvokis, Head of Business Unit, Crypto, Fusemedia
- Lida Tsagaraki, FATF Assessor, Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
- Lydia Veneri, TMT and Privacy Lawyer, Fonbet.gr
- Lydia Vogiatzi, Legal Counsel, Campeón Gaming
- Maria E. Arnidou, Head of Marketing & People Communications, FSI, Fantasy Sports Interactive
- Panagiote (Pete) Tsolis, Director, Business Programs & Assistant Professor, Hellenic American University
- Panagiotis Skyrlas, Head of Information Security & Compliance, Kaizen Gaming
- Panos Kritikakis, Casino Partnerships Account Manager, Kaizen Gaming
- Roman Petrucșca, Head of SEO, Web International Services
- Shirly Valge, COO, Velas Network AG
- Tasos Belesis, Senior Lotteries Consultant, Lotteries
- Tasos Vasios, Director of New Regulated Markets Compliance, SkillOnNet
- Teemu Lehtinen, Manager, Oddsium Hellas AB
- Ulises Carcamo Farnert, Head of Marketing and Business Strategy, NowPlayNoGames
- Viktoria Soltesz, Founder, PSP Angels