Industry Leaders to Gather for European Gaming Q3 Meetup
Next week, on 9 September, the third European Gaming Quarterly Meetup is due to take place, and anyone interested is invited to join the virtual event to hear from a variety of industry leaders.
So far, the meetup series has seen more than 3000 people register, and the organizers are hoping to double this number by the end of 2021. There are a number of major confirmed sponsors, including Altenar, Play'n GO, nanocosmos, PLANZER LAW, Nordic Gambling, and All-In Global.
The meetup is set to focus on some of the most important issues facing the industry, such as compliance and operations updates from the Netherlands, updates from Spain and Portugal, and updates from the Nordic region.
There will also be two interactive sessions:
- What are the opportunities for the iGaming industry in an ever-increasingly regulated marketplace?
- Level up – the rise of skill-based arcade games.
The day is set to begin with a discussion about changing European regulations, followed by two discussions focusing on the Iberian Peninsula and the Nordic region. Attendees will then be able to take part in the two interactive sessions.
The list of confirmed experts is truly impressive and will include:
- Annemarie Furtschegger - Secretary General at APAJO - Associação Portuguesa de Apostas e Jogos Online
- Alba Monroy - Senior Business Development Manager at Relax Gaming Ltd
- Helen Walton - Chief Commercial Officer, G Games
- Minna Ripatti - Founding partner and legal advisor at Legal Gaming in Finland
- Ciara Nic Liam - Commercial Director - Gaming at Betsson Group
- Dr. Alan Littler - Gaming Lawyer at Kalff Katz & Franssen
- Peter-Paul de Goeij - Managing Director at NOGA | Netherlands Online Gambling Association
- Dr. Simon Planzer - Partner at PLANZER LAW
- Arcangelo Lonoce - Head of Business Development - Europe at Habanero Systems
- Mario Benito - Chief Commercial Officer R. FRANCO DIGITAL
- Christian Tirabassi - Senior Partner at Ficom Leisure
- Morten Ronde - CEO at Danish Online Gambling Association and Managing Partner at Nordic Gambling
- Gustaf Hoffstedt - Secretary-General at the Swedish Trade Association for Online Gambling
- Dinos Stranomitis - Director and COO at Altenar
- Magnus Olsson - Head of Sales and Account Management at Play'n GO
- Jan Urbanec - CEO at Endorphina
- Oliver Lietz - Owner/Director at nanocosmos
- Andrius Gabnys - Attorney At Law - Gabnys Law Firm
- Lloyd Purser - Chief Operating Officer at FunFair Technologies
- Shalva Bukia - Product Director at Spribe
- Benedict (Ben) McDonagh - CEO and Co-Founder, Green Jade Games