Eventus Announces Speakers for BiG Africa
Eventus International is busy preparing for the 8th Annual BiG (Betting & iGaming) Africa Summit that will be taking place from 17 to 18 January 2022 at Emperors Palace in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Eventus is attempting to involve all African gaming stakeholders in the event on its large exhibition floor through extensive networking opportunities and through the conference session. It will be a fantastic opportunity for anyone interested in breaking into the African market to meet operators, suppliers, and so on. BiG Africa is one of the most anticipated iGaming events happening in 2022.
There will be numerous hosted discussions across the two days of the event, and they are set to include topics such as:
- Gaming industry post-COVID-19
- Gaming industry between South Africa and the rest of the world
- How to break into Africa's gaming market
- Retail vs Online
- Casino vs Virtual games
- Ground marketing vs Digital marketing
- Own platform vs using a third party platform
- Aggregator vs direct integration for online casinos.
Speakers at these panels are set to include:
- Conor O'Donovan, Head of Parimatch Africa, Parimatch International
- Devon Dalbock, General Manager, GLI Africa
- Dolan Beuthin, CEO | Co-Founder, BetMonsta
- Edwin Tarus, Director Strategic & Business Development, TABRO Solutions
- Garron Whitesman, Owner, Whitesmans Attorneys
- John Wright, Head of New Business Development, Integral Sports Management Limited
- Keith Hathaway, Founder & CEO, Af Gam Elite
- Martin Sack, Director, Brainstorm Online (Pty) Ltd
- William Scott, Director, Warrenside Limited
- Zu Tohtayeva, CEO, SteelRose Legal Ltd.
About Eventus International
Eventus International organizes summits and exhibitions where industry leaders can connect to exchange ideas. The company strives to create forward-looking summits that combine best practice and industry development with engaging content and numerous networking opportunities. It is behind numerous successful events such as iGaming Central America, All-In Gaming Ukraine Summit, and GAME (Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Expo).