Registration Continues for BiG Africa Summit
There is just one month to go until the 8th Annual BiG (Betting & iGaming) Africa Summit, which will mark the return to in-person events in Africa.
Eventus International will be hosting the Summit from 17 to January 18, 2022, at Emperors Palace in Johannesburg, South Africa. The aim is to involve all stakeholders in the African gaming industry across the exhibition floor, the networking events, and the conference sessions.
The Summit shall be focusing on the disruption caused by the coronavirus pandemic and how the industry has coped with it. The organizers hope that it will present attendees with opportunities to build their presence in the African market through networking with existing and potential clients.
Several key industry figures are due to attend, including:
- Conor O'Donovan, Head of Parimatch Africa, Parimatch International
- Devon Dalbock, General Manager, GLI Africa
- Dolan Beuthin, CEO | Co-Founder, BetMonsta
- Edwin Tarus, Director & Strategic & Business Development, TABRO Solutions
- Garron Whitesman, Owner, Whitesmans Attorneys
- Ivana Flynn, Head of SEO, William Hill International
- John Wright, Head of New Business Development, Integral Sports Management Limited
- Keith Hathaway, Founder & CEO, Af Gam Elite
- Martin Sack, Director, Brainstorm Online (Pty) Ltd
- Sean Coleman, CEO, South African Bookmakers Association
- William Scott, Director, Warrenside Limited
- Zu Tohtayeva, CEO, SteelRose Legal Ltd.
Registration for the event is open, and passes are on sale from the BiG Africa Summit website.
About Eventus International
Eventus International organizes summits and exhibitions where industry leaders can connect to exchange ideas. The company strives to create forward-looking summits that combine best practice and industry development with engaging content and numerous networking opportunities. It is behind numerous successful events such as iGaming Central America, All-In Gaming Ukraine Summit, and GAME (Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Expo).