Start Planning for the 2023 Prague Gaming & Tech Summit
The HIPTHER agency has released the draft agenda for the 2023 Prague Gaming & Tech Summit and there is plenty to look forward to.
The 2-day iGaming event will focus on the iGaming industry in Czechia, Slovakia, Poland, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Hungary, and more. The event will be taking place at the Vienna House Andel’s Prague on 29-30 March and there is a packed schedule.
The draft agenda includes the following panel discussions:
- 1. Gambling Industry Spotlight: Czech Republic
- 2. Gambling Industry Spotlight:Slovakia, Poland
- 3. Gambling Industry Spotlight: D-A-CH
- 4. Fintech in the CEE region and beyond
- 5. Blockchain in the CEE region and beyond
- 6. IMGL MasterClass
- 7. The opportunity and challenges of entering the US, iGaming market trends and global expansion
- 8. Preparing for Quantum Times
- 9. How is the technical SEO setup different for affiliates versus operators and what to watch out for?
- 10. VRevolution – XR, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in their golden age
- 11. AI and automation, ethics and barriers
- 12. Responsible Gaming
- 13. Marketing in the metaverse, how will Web3 and NFTs help define the future of iGaming and sporting events
- 14. 16. Esports in the CEE region
- 15. 17. The Slots Business, game development, streaming
- 16. 18. Cybersecurity, a growing need
There are already 75 confirmed speakers for the event including industry heavyweights such as:
- Claire Osborne - Vice President of Interactive, Inspired Entertainment
- Hayley Brady - PARTNER, HEAD OF MEDIA AND DIGITAL, UK at Herbert Smith Freehills
- Ivana Flynn - SEO Director at ComeOn Group
- Rita McClelland - Principal Analysts at VIXIO
- Jose Uribe - Head of Innovation at All-in Global
- Conrad Bugeja - Group Head SEO at LeoVegas
It is expected that numerous C-level executives, compliance experts, government officials, and other industry stakeholders will attend the summit. Tickets are already on sale and those who book early can claim an early bird discount.