Top Exhibitors Revealed for Next Week’s SPiCE India
The 3rd Annual SPiCE India is due to take place next week at the Goa Marriott Resort & Spa and the event organizers, Eventus International, have just announced the main exhibitors.
This year’s edition of the summit is set to focus on areas such as company growth potential, the latest industry innovations, changes to regulations, and future opportunities. Complementing this, the following companies will be amongst the exhibitors:
- Valueleaf – A global parallel agency and affiliate network that seeks to help brands grow their real money gaming business through precise analytics and advanced technology.
- Whistle – A global mobile marketing platform that helps those marketing real money gaming businesses carry out targeted and optimized campaigns with the aid of in-depth analytics.
- Income88 – A rapidly growing affiliate program that works with leading Asian brands across markets such as China, Japan, Vietnam, and Thailand. It offers benefits to affiliates such as commission plans with up to 50% revenue share, no negative carry-over for the succeeding month, and no minimum number of active players.
- SA Gaming – An online gambling platform provider popular in Asia. It offers a wide collection of games including live dealer titles and baccarat. The company also supplies support services, and it won the “Asian Platform Provider of the Year” at the Malta Gaming Awards and “Live Casino of the Year” at IGA 2020.
- PaymentINR.com – A payment technology company that facilitates online payments in India through its Deposit and Payout APIs. The company supports high volume transactions with instant settlement (T+0), Competitive MDRs and fast chargeback resolution.
SPiCE is long overdue due to the restrictions the pandemic has brought forth over the last 2 years. However, now we are ready to come together once again. India is ready and opened its borders to the world, and the world is ready to reunite again in Goa. The wait is finally over, and it’s time to meet, talk shop and relax in the stunning location that is Goa, India.
Anyone interested in attending next week’s event, running from the 23 to the 25 March, can register here.