Details Released Ahead of the Prague Gaming Summit
With the sixth Prague Gaming Summit just two weeks away, the Hipther Agency has published a number of updates regarding the event taking place at Vienna House Andel’s Prague on 21 June.
Beginning this year, there will be a new format for the iGaming event designed to increase interactions between attendees. The conference will be focusing on issues central to the iGaming industry in the Czech Republic, Poland, and Slovakia, and it is sponsored by Tom Horn Gaming, nanocosmos, Nordic Gambling, and more.
In particular, there will be discussions on regulatory updates and compliance with talks given by industry experts and industry shareholders, including Kaizen Gaming, Endorphina, and more. The conference will also host talks about the role of Fintech in the gambling industry, online sports, betting, safer gambling, eSports, live gaming and streaming, and more.
Attendees will be able to hear from an exciting line-up of speakers, including:
- Gal Ehrlich (CEO at BETER)
- Panagiotis Skyrlas (Head of Information Security & Compliance – Group DPO at Kaizen Gaming)
- Vojtech Chloupek (Partner at Bird & Bird Czechia)
- Anna Wietrzyńska-Ciołkowska (Head of the Games and Gambling Practice at DWF Poland)
- Oliver Lietz (CEO at nanocosmos)
- Marek Suchar (Head of Partnerships at Oddin.gg)
- Dan Iliovici (Vice President at Rombet)
- Minna Ripatti (Founding partner and legal advisor at Legal Gaming in Finland)
- Lazar Miucin (CEO & Co-Founder at iGaming Advisor)
- Gustaf Hoffstedt (Secretary-General at the Swedish Trade Association for Online Gambling)
In addition to these speakers, the summit will include a number of longer networking sessions throughout the day. There will also be a Networking Dinner Cruise on the Vltava, an idyllic way to end the summit.