Free Registration for Gaming Americas Quarterly Meetup
The first Gaming Americas Quarterly Meetup of 2022 is due to take place next week on 26 January. Organized by the Hipther Agency, it will be a valuable opportunity for stakeholders to catch up on the latest news from the North and Latin American gambling industry.
There are a number of panel discussions scheduled to take place featuring industry experts, CEOs, C-Level Executives, Business Development Managers, and more. There will also be special break-out sessions, which are excellent online networking opportunities.
It is possible to join the Meetup via Zoom, WireUp, Hipther TV, and YouTube. The schedule for next week’s event is as follows (all times in EST):
- 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM - Is the LatAm market emerging or maturing (11:30 – 12:30 – Buenos Aires Time)
- 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM - Is responsible gambling being sufficiently prioritized in the US market?
- 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM - Fireside chat: Applying different tactics to reaching bettors in North America and Europe
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM - US Legislation Round-up
- 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM - The Canadian Gaming Industry Updates with Chantal Cipriano
- 1:45 PM - 2:15 PM - Fireside Chat: SeventySix Capital welcomes new guest
- 2:15 PM - 3:00 PM - Crypto Catchup with Segev LLP.
Numerous experts have confirmed their participation in the discussions from several companies and organizations, including Playtech, Swintt, Betsson Group (STO: BETS-B), Better Change, FSB, Incentive Game, Sportradar US, Entain (LON: ENT), the Louisiana Attorney Generals Office, and more.
Registration for the event is open, and it is possible to register free of charge.
About Hipther Agency
The Hipther Agency is the parent brand of numerous news outlets and international conferences covering industries such as gambling and gaming, Fintech, eSports, technology, and more. For more details, visit https://hipther.agency.