Save 50% on WGES 2022 Tickets Today
The World Gaming Executive Summit (WGES) will be taking place for the sixteenth time this 29-30 June at the W Hotel in Barcelona, providing gaming specialists with the chance to hear from leading experts and network with other professionals.
WGES is currently running a super early bird offer on tickets. Anyone who books a ticket today (Friday, 28 January) can enjoy a 50% discount and pay just €995 per ticket. Those who book as a group of three or more will be offered even bigger discounts and save €1,200 per person.
There are more than 50 speakers lined up for the Summit with some truly impressive names such as:
- Jan Jones Blackhurst, Board of Directors, Caesars Entertainment
- Hermann Pamminger, Secretary-General, European Casino Association
- David Flynn, CEO, Glitnor Group
- Joe Solosky, Managing Director of Sports Betting, NASCAR
- Paris Smith, CEO, Pinnacle
- Erwin van Lambaart, CEO, Holland Casino
- Adekuncle Adeniji, Managing Director, BetBonanza
- Ivana Flynn, Head of SEO, William Hill
- Allie Evangelista, Vice President & General Manager, PNG Gaming
- Levgeniia Derbal, Head of Legal, Parimatch
Numerous operators, developers, and other major industry stakeholders have confirmed their attendance at the Summit, and for the first time, this year’s Summit is set to feature a start-up hub where companies can showcase their latest ideas and technical innovations.
Don’t miss out on the amazing 50% discount, be sure to book your WGES 2022 tickets today.
For a full list of all exciting iGaming events in 2022, check our events calendar.