General Sponsor Announced for Prague Gaming Summit
The Prague Gaming Summit is now just six days away, and the organizers, the Hipther Agency, have announced that nanocosmos is to be the General Sponsor.
The iGaming event is due to take place on 21 June 2022 at Vienna House Andel’s Prague. Speaking about the General Sponsor, Zoltán Tűndik, the Co-Founder and Head of Business at Hipther Agency, said, “nanocosmos is an award-winning partner and named one of Europe’s most innovative companies in live video streaming, and we are honored to welcome them as supporters at Prague Gaming Summit. We are looking forward to welcoming everyone back in Prague.”
Attendees at the conference will be able to attend discussions on some of the most pressing issues faced by the industry in countries such as the Czech Republic, Poland, and Slovakia. There will be regulatory updates and talks focused on compliance delivered by industry experts such as Kaizen Gaming and Endorphina.
The conference is also set to focus on issues such as Fintech in the gaming industry, online sports betting, eSports, Responsible Gaming, Live Games, Live Streaming, and more.
There is a truly exciting lineup of speakers, including:
- Gal Ehrlich (CEO at BETER)
- Panagiotis Skyrlas (Head of Information Security & Compliance – Group DPO at Kaizen Gaming)
- Vojtech Chloupek (Partner at Bird & Bird Czechia)
- Anna Wietrzyńska-Ciołkowska (Head of the Games and Gambling Practice at DWF Poland)
- Oliver Lietz (CEO at nanocosmos)
- Marek Suchar (Head of Partnerships at Oddin.gg)
- Dan Iliovici (Vice President at Rombet)
- Minna Ripatti (Founding partner and legal advisor at Legal Gaming in Finland)
- Lazar Miucin (CEO & Co-Founder at iGaming Advisor)
- Gustaf Hoffstedt (Secretary-General at the Swedish Trade Association for Online Gambling)
There will also be several networking sessions throughout the day, as well as a Networking Dinner Cruise on the Vltava to round off the event.