SBC Announces Dates of 2023’s Main iGaming Events
SBC, the iGaming events and media company, has revealed details of its 2023 program or conferences and exhibitions.
The highlight of 2022 for SBC was the SBC Summit Barcelona, which brought together 6,000 people. Next year, the company will be seeking to build on this success with several exciting iGaming events held in locations such as Malta, New Jersey, Toronto, Barcelona, and Miami.
Next year SBC will be hosting:
- CasinoBeats Summit in Malta (21-23 March)
- SBC Summit North America in New Jersey (9-11 May 2023)
- Canadian Gaming Summit in Toronto (13-15 June 2023)
- SBC Summit Barcelona in Barcelona (19-21 September 2023)
- SBC Summit Latinoamérica in Florida Florida (31 October – 2 November)
SBC will also be hosting a number of award shows to celebrate the industry. They will run alongside the main events and include:
- CasinoBeats Game Developer Awards – Malta (23 March 2023)
- SBC Awards North America – New York City (11 May 2023)
- SBC Awards – Palau National, Barcelona (21 September 2023)
- SBC Awards Latinoamérica – Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Miami, Florida (2 November)
2022 was undeniably a fantastic year for SBC. We broke attendance records, grew our workforce to 100 team members and created unforgettable memories for our exhibitors, sponsors, speakers and attendees. It feels great to announce the five events for everyone to add to their 2023 calendars. Our ambitions for next year are higher than ever — as usual, we will strive for excellence and do our absolute best to surpass the industry’s expectations by delivering world-class business, knowledge and networking opportunities.
The CasinoBeats Summit in March will bring together operators, developers, affiliates, and industry stakeholders and professionals. Attendees will be able to see the next generation of games and iGaming technology.
Next is the SBC Summit North America. It will focus on the region and provide attendees with numerous networking and business opportunities while examining the challenges facing the region.
At the Canadian Gaming Summit, there will be a large exhibition showcasing the country’s land-based industry. Several senior executives from across Canada are expected to attend and the event is being organized together with the Canadian Gaming Association (CGA).
SBC will be looking to set another record at the SBC Summit Barcelona. The exhibition area will double in size and cover 38,000 square meters and 10,000 delegates are expected to attend.
Finally, the SBC Summit Latinoamérica will examine the industry in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Costa Rica, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, and Uruguay.